Five essential things to be remember before you travel
1. You have to be fully aware of what you are actually being covered for and waht you are not!
2. Your possessions - it is a very good idea to assume you have n't got cover for them (even if you have!) so you make an extra effort to look after them. Claiming for them is sometimes not that smooth so don't lose them in the first place.
3. Always make a copy of all your travel insurance documents before you go and if you have an electronic copy such as a word or pdf document then email yourself a copy so you can always access it online.
4. It is wise to keep all reciepts to have to back up any claims.
5. Remember that you always have to notify the local Police if you have anything stolen. This might be a hassle but most insurers insist on it to validate your travel insurance claim.
Check out all the travel insurance reviews...